Saturday 8 October 2011

Made in China

So was in Beijing in September and well we had to do the sites... I mean the restaurant sites !!! hahaha so here is Made in China in the Grand Hyatt...

The menu... where have I heard this phrase before??? hahaha

Pickled cabbage... lets get started

Spinach with sesame seeds and sesame sauce... really good

Beijing style chicken, boiled and served with spicy sauce, lovely

Fried and sauteed aubergine with chilli... 

Peking duck, or should really say Beijing duck.. they come they carve we eat!!! 

What can I say...

The duck with cucumber , leeks, hou-sin sauce and something I had not seen sugar to add to the pancakes.... 

Black cod sauteed with whole fresh garlic

Lamb with cumin, I think this is like a mongolian lamb dish... very nice reminded me of Marrakech

Sauteed green beens with pork... yummy... I´ll eat my greens this way any day !!

Pork dumpling... not bad, we later went to an even better dumpling place... should be they only serve dumplings... but these were not bad either

Stir fried pancakes with noodles, egg and a lot of other ingredients... reminded me of Pad Thai...

Dessert for 4 poeple... yummy all very yummy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment